I have had these bar cookies that I’ve made since High School that everyone loves. When I learned of my gluten issues, I stopped making them. Problem is they have graham crackers in them. I finally found a great Gluten Free Graham Cracker Crumbs by Kinnikinnick so I can make these cookies again!
- 1.5 cups Gluten Free Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 stick of butter (I like to get the real kind with minimal ingredients)
- 1 – 12ozPackage Gluten Free Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (I have found success with Ghirardelli )
- 1/2 bag Reeces Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 – 14 oz Can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
Preheat oven to 350. While oven is heating, cut up butter in a 9×13 pyrex pan and melt butter in the oven. Once butter is melted, evenly layer the Gluten Free Graham Cracker Crumbs on butter. Next layer the Sweetened Condensed Milk followed by the semi-sweet chips and peanut butter chips. Lightly press down. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are bubbly and slightly golden brown. Let fully cool before cutting!
These are so good and rich be careful eating too many at once!! Enjoy!